Do you have a passion for tech startups and a flair for business development and marketing?
Do you think our startup’s product is cool?
Want to be our startup’s face at the upcoming Websummit in Dublin 2013 and rub shoulders with the who’s-who of the startup ecosystem?
Do you want to be coached in problem solving and strategy by ex-McKinsey consultants?
If these excite you and you want to be part of our journey in Dublin, drop a line at email@example.com with a brief bio about yourself and let us know you are interested!
What are Hoodere Student Analysts?
A Student Analyst position is an honorary position for a period of 6 months. The Student Analyst position gives you the following:
- The opportunity to be part of our growth story (resume and bragging rights included) and learn some tricks of the trade
- The opportunity to work on an exciting startup’s marketing effort
- Coaching on problem solving, planning and impact oriented marketing from ex-McKinsey employees
- A free pass to the Web Summit Dublin (30-31 October 2013) as its Student Analyst in Dublin and all the excitement it entails
What we need from you
- To help devise the on-the-ground marketing strategy for the student and young professional segment in Dublin
- To drive awareness and be our source of feedback within the communities you represent
- Participation and assistance in promotion for 2 days at the Web Summit in Dublin (your Web Summit ticket is on us!)
- Potentially throwing micro-parties and events related to our Dublin student launch plan
Hoodere is a startup which is reinventing the norms of social planning. Our aim is to become twitter for plans and events. The core focus of the application is a) to make casual plan coordination and sharing simple and powerful b) unveil the friends and plans that will be nearby you in the future so you can tie up meetups.
Hoodere has won a spot at Websummit Dublin 2013, one of the most prestigious conferences in Europe, and will be showcasing its product at several other international forums after its open beta later this year. Hoodere is working in an exciting space and was founded by alumni of McKinsey & Company and INSEAD.
Interested applicants: Please drop your CV, a brief introduction about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com