Do you have a passion for tech startups and a flair for business development and marketing?
Do you think our startup’s product is cool?
Do you want to be coached in problem solving and strategy by ex-McKinsey consultants?
If these excite you and you want to be part of our journey in Dublin, drop a line at email@example.com with a brief bio about yourself and let us know you are interested!
What are Community Ambassadors?
A Community Ambassador position is an honorary position for a period of 6 months. The Community Ambassador position gives you the following:
- The opportunity to be part of our growth story (resume, LinkedIn and bragging rights included) and learn some tricks of the trade
- The opportunity to work on an exciting startup’s marketing effort
- Your own Roomvine business card positioning you as a core part of our team
- Coaching on problem solving, planning and impact oriented marketing from ex-McKinsey employees
What we need from you
- Driving adoption of Roomvine within youth and student segments in your city
- Publicizing through various forums online and on-the-ground to create awareness
- Putting up Roomvine stickers and signs on campuses and dorms in your community
- Driving use of the app at selected venues to drive usage (e.g. clubs, bars, restaurants etc)
- Convincing venue managers and owners to use Roomvine as a feedback and customer interaction tool (More details here: Merchant information)
- Provide feedback to the team about the app and brain-storm on ways to further drive adoption
- Increasing the Roomvine followership on Facebook and Twitter
Roomvine is an app of Hoodere Labs which allows users at the same venue to anonymously chat with with each other. Its also a useful tool for retail businesses to interact with their in-store users.
Roomvine is working in an exciting space and was founded by alumni of McKinsey & Company and INSEAD.