Do you have a passion for functional, fun and beautiful design?
Do you want to work on a world class product and compete with the best apps in the world?
Do you want to work in an exciting start-up with exceptional people?
If this is you, let’s talk. Drop us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is someone you know, please share this with them using the buttons below.
- Must lead the overall design efforts at Hoodere particularly related to User Interface and User Experience across platforms (mobile, web, mobile web)
- Must be obsessed with perfection of the product’s look, usability and comparability with world-class applications
- Lead the design process best practices for new designs pertaining to Hoodere across platforms
- Conduct user interviews, user acceptance tests and user observation sessions to validate the usability and attractiveness of existing and new designs with users
- Must create high quality design assets to be used in our application, websites and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the product and analytics leads to understand usage blocks and solve them through increasing the ease-to-use and visual/verbal communication of the app
- Creative design content creation for Hoodere’s marketing campaigns, communications etc
Skills and profile
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Interest and familiarity with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Ability to rapidly create wireframes and flows prior to starting UI design
- Experience in UX and UI design of mobile applications and websites
- Solid experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong English communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a preferred but not mandatory
- Preferred location is in Lahore. Outside residents could potentially work remotely.
Hoodere is a startup which is reinventing the norms of social planning. Our aim is to become twitter for plans and events. The core focus of the application is a) to make casual plan coordination and sharing simple and powerful b) unveil the friends and plans that will be nearby you in the future so you can tie up meetups.
Hoodere has won a spot at Websummit Dublin 2013, one of the most prestigious conferences in Europe, and will be showcasing its product at several other international forums after its open beta later this year. Hoodere is working in an exciting space and was founded by alumni of McKinsey & Company and INSEAD.