Do you have a passion for technology and development?
Do you think you were born to hack out game-changing products?
Do you want to work in an exciting start-up with exceptional people?
If this is you, let’s talk.
If this is someone you know, please share this with them using the buttons below.
- Will act as the lead of technology and will be responsible for development, architecture and optimization of Hoodere across platforms
- Must understand business and product requirements from product manager and CEO, and devise the development solution
- Must code and work with a flexible and rapid start-up mindset
- Should be able to oversee and manage a small team of developers on front-end and back-end activities
- Should be able to come up with technical implementation solutions for problems and opportunities identified by the product manager
- Must identify key scaling, stability and implementation issues and architect/implement solutions
Skills and profile
- Must be passionate about writing code better than others!
- Must be an experienced senior software engineer with a solid experience in sound software architecture, scale-able systems and intelligent coding
- Preferred experience of at least 3-6 years at well reputed company
- Team lead experience is a must. Project manager position is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong English communication skills
Attractive above market salaries.
Hoodere is a startup which is reinventing the norms of social planning. Our aim is to become twitter for plans and events. The core focus of the application is a) to make casual plan coordination and sharing simple and powerful b) unveil the friends and plans that will be nearby you in the future so you can tie up meetups.
Hoodere has won a spot at Websummit Dublin 2013, one of the most prestigious conferences in Europe, and will be showcasing its product at several other international forums after its open beta later this year. Hoodere is working in an exciting space and was founded by alumni of McKinsey & Company and INSEAD.
Interested applicants: Please drop your CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org